Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

from prepaid premium to Spotify Family

from prepaid premium to Spotify Family

Hi. I have bought a year of Spotify Premium for 99 euros. Now I would like to upgrade to Spotify Premium for Family. My subscription is paid until Dec. 27th 2018.

Can I upgrade or should I wait until the expiration of my subscription?

Thanks. 

1 Reply

Hi B612 and welcome to Spotify community!
You don't have to wait to upgrade if you don't want to. 🙂

When converted to a Family plan, your pre-paid amount will be deducted at that plan's rate until the balance is used. Since the Family rate is a little higher, your renewal date will move up from your current expiration.

There's a full Family FAQ here - including this info on billing.

I'm already on a Premium subscription. What happens to my billing when I become a Premium for Family admin user?

When you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, any remaining time that you've already paid for will be converted into a Premium for Family subscription, so this can bring your next payment date forward. You can review your renewal date on the subscription page.

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you will need to contact that company to cancel before signing up to Premium for Family. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

Have a good one! 😄

Suggested posts