Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how do i change the plan manager on my premium plan?

Solved!

how do i change the plan manager on my premium plan?

My son currently is the plan manager and his email account is no longer active. So I am trying to change that to myself and then setup a new account for him. Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

It's not possible to change which Spotify account is the manager account of the Family Plan. 

If your son doesn't have access to his email address any longer, you can reach out to our customer support team through one of the channels here. They should be able to update the email address, so that he can log in and use his account again.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

It's not possible to change which Spotify account is the manager account of the Family Plan. 

If your son doesn't have access to his email address any longer, you can reach out to our customer support team through one of the channels here. They should be able to update the email address, so that he can log in and use his account again.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This is one very stupid software package. 1) Why can't there all members of the family or duo plan access audiobooks???

2) Why can't we change the manager of the account???

A very shoddy app!!!

Agree. Their flexibility and adaptability suck and they don’t focus on what their community members and customers want which is a clear path to the phasing out of their service offering. 

Can you explain the rationale behind this restriction? Makes no sense from a customers perspective which the company obviously doesn’t comprehend. Same for the restriction on audio books for only the plan manager. Management needs to move into the 2020’s and think about their design and user experience. 

Suggested posts