Premium Family

Country

germany

Device

iphone, ipad

Operating System

(iOS 12.1.3)

My Question or Issue

i updated from premium to premium family some days ago and invited two persons living with me in the same house. they received the invitation and confirmed it. both see in their mobile app at abonnement „premium“, but only one of them has the premium look of the app and the premium functions. the other one only the free version. both are listed and activated in my family overview.

reset, app deleted, reinstalled, signed out and signed in again, tryed a lot of options, nothing helped.

what is the problem and what can we do to solve it? 

thanks for your help 🙂

3 Replies

Hey @sasu2016! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Be sure to tell the person who is not getting Premium that he/she should try to use his/her username instead of the email address in the login process.

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

hey nico,

thanks for your immediate feedback 🙂 but it doesn't make a difference, still the same problem. 😕

further infos to the accounts:

1. me

login works fine with both options (user name and email-address)

2. my wife

had no account before, i invited her to premium family, she confirmed and created directly her new account. there was a note, that after finishing her registration and profile-infos, she will be member of saschas family-account with all advantages.

but i was surprised about the user name. she created her own name, which i can see by pressing the avatar on the start screen up on the left side, but in the account-information there is another user name, consisting of 25 letters and numbers, and the info that the account is premium...

3. friend/lodger

same as in case of my wife, no account before. same method (inviting, registration), also own name  shown at the avatar and different user name in account information, but he has premium look and premium advantages. 

does it make sense to "delete" my wife out of the family account, so she has the free version and i invite her later again?

does it work with the same contact-informations (email, birthday...)?

happy to read from you 😉

sascha

Hey @sasu2016!

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, that would make sense.

Please to try to reinvite her, to see if that makes any difference. ^^

Peace

Suggested posts