Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problema con cuenta familiar

problema con cuenta familiar

Me invitaron aun plan familiar pero no puedo unirme, me sale el siguiente error:
"No podés unirte a este plan
No pudimos confirmar que vivís con el titular del plan para este plan Premium. Podés volver unirte al plan de otra persona en 12 meses.

O también podés buscar otro plan Premium que sea el indicado para vos."

Este problema esta del lado anfitrión o de mi lado?
Como puedo corregir este problema?
Puede ser que el error este de mi lado, por que falta definir mi dirección? (revise mi configuración pero no encontré en donde configurar mi dirección )
3 Replies

Hey @gustavok8s,

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, it's the official Community language.
You can only make one switch between Family or Duo plans of the same type within 12 months. It seems to me that you had been a part of a different subscription that had already been changed once, which is why you couldn't join the new one now.

And, as for the address question - once you get an invitation link for a Family or a Duo plan, you're prompted to type in your address. You cannot do this beforehand. 
Hope this clears things up 🙂

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, once I receive the invitation link for the Duo plan, I´m prompted to the page but never asked to confirm any address, it immediately sends me to the same advice previously told: you can not join the family plan... and there is no option where to establish nor confirm the address... so, as my dad and I were in the same situation, we paid for an annual duo plan, he sent me the invitation link and same story... =( 

Hi @loreholt,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

Family and Duo plan members are only allowed to change plans once a year. So, if you or your dad already changed plans in the past year, you can't join another plan as a member. You can only join the last plan you were part of, or subscribe to Premium directly from your accounts.

However, if you haven't made any changes in the last year and you're still unable to join the same or another plan, we suggest contacting our Support team, and they'll be able to check.

Let us know how that goes.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts