Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

spotify dont ask my adress

spotify dont ask my adress

i'm trying to enter family premium of my dad, we live in the same house but spotify simply didnt ask to put the adress and blocked me to enter in any other plan? i cant understand and im very upset with this error
3 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you tell us more about the error message you're seeing as you accept the invitation? We need the exact text.

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hey, thanks to respond me.

I translated the message direct from portuguese, it says'' 

You cannot join this plane
We are unable to confirm that you live with the manager of this Premium plan. You can join someone else's plan 12 months from now.

Alternatively, find another Premium plan that's perfect for you.''

It didnt open the box for me to enter the adress, and i im in my dad's home were he bought the plan, i dont understand why i cant join

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you've been asked to verify your address in the past but you have failed to do it so, it means that you currently might have been blocked from rejoining the plan. If that's the case - it'd be best to contact our Customer Support via one of the channels here. They should be able to check your account and help you with the address reverification, if possible.

As much as we'd like to assist you - we can't make any account related actions here in the Community as we don't have access to the necessary systems and tools.

Keep in mind that Premium Family members are only able to switch plans once in 12 months, this includes switching between Premium Family and Premium Duo.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts