Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

we canceled Family & 2 kids went to Duo; now we're back on Family & 1 can't join

Solved!

we canceled Family & 2 kids went to Duo; now we're back on Family & 1 can't join

Plan

Premium  Family

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 13

Operating System

iOS 15

My Question or Issue

Hi!  Over a year ago, we canceled our Family plan, and two of our kids got a Duo plan.  Today we started a Family plan again and they canceled the Duo plan -- the (former) Duo manager can't join the Family plan.  After confirming the address, she gets a message: "There was a problem.  Please try again later."  She has tried re-installing & gets the same error.  Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jeanjeanl ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I recommend telling her to check if her Premium Duo plan is still running. She won't be able to join your plan until it has ended. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jeanjeanl ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I recommend telling her to check if her Premium Duo plan is still running. She won't be able to join your plan until it has ended. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

MaximSpotify Star

I think that might be the problem -- thanks a bunch!  Hoping the Duo plan ends soon so we can confirm that was the problem.

That must've been it!  The Duo plan ended yesterday and she was able to join the Family plan that day.  Thanks so much for your help!

Jeanie

Hey @jeanjeanl ,

I'm glad to hear that it works now 🙂 

Have a great day.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts