Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why one of my family members hasn´t been able to conect to the family plan?

why one of my family members hasn´t been able to conect to the family plan?

I own a family premium plan and so far my family members have been able to connect, but it hasn´t been working for one of them. We´ve been trying, by putting the address exacly as I have it but he´s still getting free and listening to commercial, how can we fix it? Ty
1 Reply

Hey @maria_antonia_12,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

If the Family plan is working well for the other users, most likely the issue could be related to the account of the user that is trying to join.

First, we'd recommend checking with the user if they have been on other group plans before (Duo or Family). As you can only change group plans once every 12 months, it's possible that they've reached the limit.

In case the user has not been on a different plan before, it's possible that the country of their account doesn't match with the one registered on the owner's account. In this case, you can recommend to this user to change the country registered on their account by following the steps in this article to match yours.

However, if the issue persists; since we don't have access to users' accounts in the Community and it could be account-related, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the accounts and help you further.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts