Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Öğrenciler için Premium yenileme sorunu

Öğrenciler için Premium yenileme sorunu

Plan

Premium for Students

Country

Turkey/Turkish

Device

Xiaomi Mi9 SE, Windows 10 Pro

Operating System

Android Q, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Merhabalar, ben Türkiyede yaşıyorum ve Türkiyede eğitim görüyorum. Spotify Öğrenci hesabını kullandım. Şimdi öğrenci hesabımı yenilemek istediğimde bu teklifi kullandın gibi hata alıyorum. Sanıyorum ki Öğrenciler için Premiuim'u şuana kadar sadece 2 yıl kullandım. Okulum 2 yıl daha sürecek ama neden öğrenci hesabımı 2 yıl daha uzatamıyorum? 

spoti.JPG
Top Answer
Xenia

Hi @sakultakim,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

In order to renew the discount, you can either log into your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status again. 

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. When you try to re-apply for the discount again, while your verification is still in process, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. It will include a link that is valid for 7 days. If you don't hear from them, check the spam and junk folders of your inbox in case the mail from SheerID got filtered. You can also get in touch with the team from SheerID here, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions. 

7 Replies

Hi @sakultakim,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

In order to renew the discount, you can either log into your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status again. 

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. When you try to re-apply for the discount again, while your verification is still in process, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. It will include a link that is valid for 7 days. If you don't hear from them, check the spam and junk folders of your inbox in case the mail from SheerID got filtered. You can also get in touch with the team from SheerID here, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions. 

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Spotify öğrenci üyeliğimi yenileyemiyorum hala öğrenci olmama rağmen yardım eder misiniz ?

Hey @ogzhn17,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

We'd suggest you open an incognito window on your PC. Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues. Then you can head here and try activating the Student discount. After you've been verified by SheerID, you should receive an email with a link for activation. You can click on the link to activate the offer. The last step will be update your payment details. That way the changes can take effect from your next billing date. 

If you receive an error message, you can send us a screenshot of it. We'll investigate this further.

Hope this helps. If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

 Gizli sekmeden yapmama rağmen aynı hatayı tekrardan alıyorum ilgilenirseniz sevinirim.

02B1EE20-EE22-4ABB-B53B-4EAA62B0210A.png

He says he is unable to reconfirm his student status even in incognito mode. I have the same problem, and I also live and study in Turkey. This is what I'm experiencing, I'm sure the original poster of this topic is also having the same or a similar issue: I've only used the plan for one year (poster says he used it twice so far) and I refilled the student plan application form last month upon receiving an email advising me to do so, even though my plan was still valid for another month. Now I'm unable to resubmit the application form (I get the "you've already redeemed this offer" message like the poster) and my account page says my plan will switch to regular premium on my payment day. What may be causing this problem?

I completely agree I received such an error at the end of the 2nd year, although it gives the right to use for 4 years and canceled the subscription.

Hey @yushach and @ogzhn17,

Thanks for your posts and the troubleshooting you've done so far.

We recommend that you get in touch with our partner SheerID, as they are responsible for the student verification process. As @Xenia mentioned, you can get in touch with them here

Once you're verified, you can activate the student discount via a link you'll receive from them by email. You'll have to reenter your payment details and the discount will be applied from next month, provided you haven't reached the four year limit.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on your progress.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts