Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

15 years old wants to use spotify, student

15 years old wants to use spotify, student

my daughter 15 years old, she wants to be a member to use spotify without advertisements. Can she use the student acoount?

4 Replies

Hi @sibelyz 

Unfortunately, she would not be able to have a student account. Spotify requires that the user must be over the age of 18 and is attending a Title IV Accredited College or University. 

Attached here is a link to Spotify Premiums Plans that are available. Hopefully one of the other plans, besides the student plan, may be able to suit your daughter.

Have an awesome weekend!

Keanu_C

Hi there @sibelyz,

Thank you for reaching out about this in the Community!

Spotify Premium Student is available to students of accredited colleges and universities. Not all high schools and colleges are listed by our verification partner SheerID. 

You can check if your daughter's educational institution is listed as an accredited school following the steps here.  

If that's not the case, you can create a Premium Individual subscription for your daughter or create a Family plan.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Only university students can benefit from the study plan. I want high school education to be included in the study plan. Please help me.

Hello. Thanks for the advice. I'm a first-year student and think this plan is right for me. And of course, I usually use my iPhone, combined with the popular music service Spotify, which provides an amazing opportunity to comfortably listen to music. iPhones provide excellent audio quality thanks to their advanced audio technologies, which makes Spotify even more appealing. But, it is important to think about backup to not lose important data from your smartphone. I took care of it when I read this article https://setapp.com/how-to/backup-iphone-to-mac. Now I don't have to worry about the safety of my materials. After all, I used a file manager AnyTrans to copy my data from iPhone to Mac.

Suggested posts