Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Although my student membership was active, the extra premium account money was discontinued

Although my student membership was active, the extra premium account money was discontinued

Plan

Student/Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Aralık 2019da onayladığım planda 3aylık 18₺ hatta 17.99₺ yazıyordu. Şimdi siz sahtekar değilseniz bana açıklar mısınız? , Spotify aylık, bu fiyatı yani 18.99₺ yi benden izinsiz, bana haber etmeden alıyorsunuz aldınız. Benim inancımda bu haramdır. Haram paradır, haram para ile hiçbir şey inşa edemezsiniz. Kaybolur gider haram para uçar gider. Haydan gelir huya gider. %60-70 size fazladan para ödedim. Öğrenci olduğumu size onayladığım halde belgeleri ve ekran kaydı var. Daha ne yapacaktım? Şimdi de onayladım tekrardan öğrenci olduğumu sheerıd tarafından. Ama para iadesi verecek herhangi bir merciniz ulaşım departmanınız yok. Size ulaşıp sözlü olarak yazılı olarak sorunumu dile getirebilirdim. Ama siz iletişim ve ulaşım bölümünü kaldırmışsınız. En büyük hatalarınızdan birisi telefonla ve iletişim formuyla size ulaşamıyorum. Boş yere verilen 13x9=117₺ paramı bana kartıma iade edin. Öğrenci hesabı ile tekrar büyük bir sevinçle aranıza katılmak isterim. Lütfen 🙏 beni dikkate alın ve bana yardımcı olun. Eğer müşteri(ben) ve müşterileri(70-80 arkadaşımı size üye etmiştim) tekrardan kazanmak istiyorsanız. Bunu yapın. Yoksa gerçekten güle güle. Fazladan verdiğim paralar da haram, zehir zıkkım olsun.(Türk atasözü)

The plan I approved in December 2019 was 18₺ or even 17.99₺ for 3 months. Now if you are not an imposter, can you explain it to me? You get this monthly price of Spotify, that is, 18.99₺ without my permission, rather than notifying me. This is forbidden in my belief. Haram is money, you cannot build anything with haram money. It disappears, forbidden money flies away. Haydan comes and goes. 60-70% I paid you extra money. Although I confirm to you that I am a student, although you have the documents and screen recording. What would I do more? Now I have confirmed that I am a student again by Sheerid. But you do not have any refunds, your transportation department. I could reach you and express my problem verbally in writing. But you removed the communication and transportation section. One of your biggest mistakes is I can't reach you by phone and contact form. Return my free 13x9 = 117₺ money back to my card. I would like to join you again with the student account with great joy. Please 🙏 take note of me and assist me. If you want to regain customers (me) and customers (I had 70-80 friends in you). Do this. Or really goodbye. Let the extra money I give is forbidden poison.

Screenshot_20200811_181446.jpg
1 Reply

Hey there @1nurrr,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

Just to confirm we're coming from the same direction - your issue is that you're being charged the full price even though you verified your student status with SheerID, right?

If that's the case it's possible that you didn't activate the discount itself. Keep in mind that this is a separate process from the verification. Our partner SheerID verifies your student status for a lot of services and after that you have to apply the specific discount you have in mind.

To activate Premium for Students open the confirmation email you received from SheerID and click on the green Get Premium button. Alternatively, you can do this here. Note that in both cases you'll need to confirm your payment details, in order to successfully apply the discount. 

You can check your current subscription, the date and amount of the the next payment at any time over at your account page.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Have a nice day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts