Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Add Hulu To Student Premium

Can't Add Hulu To Student Premium

So, I was able to reactive my Premium recently, and now I'm trying to add the Hulu plan to my account again. However, every button on the site that allows me to "add hulu" just link back to each other. If I start from the account overview, it'll take me through the subscription management and the student premium homepage, and then back to account overview. They just go in a circle and I can't link/create a Hulu account anywhere.

As well, I can't create a Hulu account from the Hulu website itself to try and link it that way. I don't know what to do here.

When Spotify first introduced the plan, I was able to link it to Hulu just fine. Now I can't get past these same three links. 

6 Replies

Hey @stsiennamae Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Try using this link. This link will send you to the Spotify Student Page. Once you get there click on get started and it should pop up a activate Hulu button. Also make sure to sign in to your account before you click the button so then it knows that you have the Student Discount.

Let me know how it goes!

Keanu_C

Hi there! Thank you for replying.

The link you sent to me allows me to click on the "get started" button, but that takes me back to the discount verification page that tells me my student discount is still applied, and when I click "add Hulu" from there, I get trapped in the link loop again.

Is there a certain URL that lets you create a Hulu account from the Spotify website that I'm missing?

no there isn't a link that goes straight to the activation. By any chance have you created an account with Hulu yet?

I do have a Hulu account. I used to have the account hooked up to my Premium before I had to cancel the plan and reactivate it, and now I can't access anything beyond a payment screen at their website. I've looked for ways to link the accounts through their help site, but everything just takes me back to Spotify's website? 

Any words of advice are greatly appreciated, thank you so much.

Try going into incognito mode and see if that will take you through the activation.

Keanu_C

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to work either. I've also tried to go through the process in several different browsers.

Suggested posts