Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Buy Premium with Hulu for Students

Can't Buy Premium with Hulu for Students

I already had Spotify Premium on another account, but I wanted to get the Premium bundle with Hulu for students. So, I created an account with my student email, and tried to buy the bundle. But, after I entered my debit card number, it wouldn't let me buy the bundle because it said I had already gotten a free trial before. It even said I was eligible to get the student bundle, but I wasn't able to buy it because the 1 free month was linked to it. I then tried simply switching my original accounts plan from premium to the student bundle, but it wouldn't let me because my student id was already linked to my student email. 

So, is there a way to destroy this account so my original account can get the student Hulu bundle? Or is there a way I can get the student Hulu bundle without the 1-month free trial? 

I would appreciate any help I can get.

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

iPhone 8

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed,

Thank you for your post. We're happy to help you.

In this case we suggest that you contact our customer support. They can help you to transfer your discount to your original account. After that you'll be able to upgrade to the Premium Student + Hulu bundle (which is not a trial).

We hope this was helpful 🙂

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts