Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access Premium Student page

Solved!

Can't access Premium Student page

Hello,

I want to change my Premium plan to a Student one, but when I access the page, it gives me a 404 Error, "Page not found". I've also tried to access it in incognito, but same result.  Are there any problems with your site?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Melili

I can confirm that Spotify hasn't launched the Student plan in Romania yet.

If that's something you're interested in, make sure to add your +VOTE to this Idea

Don't forget to subscribe to that topic as well, so you'll be notified with all the future updates regarding that case. 

More details on how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

I hope you'll find this info helpful! 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hello @Melili

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You should be able to access the student page here

If it still doesn't work, I'd recommend using a different browser and/or device. 

For more details on the Premium Student offer, make sure to check out this Support Article

Let me know how it goes! 

Hi Emilia_8,
Thank you for your answer! The link you gave me is not working, and I've tried to use a different browser and another device, still the same error.

Hello @Melili

Thanks for giving it a try!

Could you log in to your account overview page and scroll to Your plan to see if the option to change your subscription to the Student plan is available there? 

Let me know how you get on! 

Thank you for your solution. I checked my available plans and I couldn't find the Student subscription among the other plans. Can you please tell me what can I do if I want to change my current Premium plan to a Student one?

Hi @Melili

Thanks for getting back to me!

It's possible that the Student subscription is not available in your region yet. 

Could you confirm the country you're located in?

Thanks for your cooperation! 

Hello,
yes, so the country is Romania.
Marked as solution

Hi @Melili

I can confirm that Spotify hasn't launched the Student plan in Romania yet.

If that's something you're interested in, make sure to add your +VOTE to this Idea

Don't forget to subscribe to that topic as well, so you'll be notified with all the future updates regarding that case. 

More details on how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

I hope you'll find this info helpful! 

Ok, thank you for your answers!

You're welcome, @Melili!

Thank you for accepting my answer as solution. 

I hope you'll be able to enjoy the Student plan soon. 

Have a great day! 

Suggested posts