Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find United States on the list of schools

Can't find United States on the list of schools

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Canada

Hello, I'm a Canadian enrolled in an American college that is recognized by sheerid, but because I study home from Canada I cannot find United States on the list of schools, and the manual form for US students doesn't work for me either, when I complete it it always fails even though I'm logged into my account. Is there any way I can do this? Thanks.

4 Replies

Hey @sadam5 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

If you’re enrolled with an institution that’s eligible for Premium Student, you can take advantage even if you’re abroad.

However, your account’s country settings need to match the country of your university, and your payment method needs to have also been issued in this same country.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey I can't get Spotify to verify me as a student because every time I try to fill out my info, it says it can't confirm me as a student. I've tried to use SheerID but all the countries listed are internal countries, not the US which is where my school is. Can someone help me out? 

*international countries

Hey @winster673,

Thank you for posting your issue on the Community!

We moved your post in this Help thread, as it fits better here. Hope you don't mind 🙂

Please take a look at the reply from @Maxim.
In case the issue persists and you need further assistance, do let us know and we'd be happy to help!
Take care!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts