Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find my school on the form but can't request to add it because already an eligible school

Can't find my school on the form but can't request to add it because already an eligible school

Plan

Student Premium

Country

Canada

Can't find my school on the form but can't request to add it because it already is an eligible school according to the sheerID request page.

-stp37gure_f8_0-1598235744558.png

Why can't I get the discount if it is an eligible school?

2 Replies

Hey @-stp37gure_f8, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern. Since verification is handled by SheerID, I’d recommend getting in touch with them here

Explain your issue in more detail and they’ll take a look and get back to you at their earliest convenience.

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @-stp37gure_f8 and @Billy-J

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Just jumping in to let you folks know that we're currently looking into an Ongoing Issue causing the drop-down list on SheerID's verification form to malfunction. You can check it out here.   

Make sure you add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button and follow the steps under Status Update. It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll let you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts