Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get student discount anymore

Can't get student discount anymore

Hello. I have received a mail from spotify regarding my renewal of student status. I've had spotify for the last year and it was workin fine, now whenever i try to update it thrugh sheer id, my uni is not listed! I am studying at BIMM London and student support told me to contact you in this case. Any sort of info regarding this would be much appreciated.

3 Replies

Hey there @Frostydrumma,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Just to confirm, you're having troubles locating your college, even by looking with its full name? 

Keep in mind that we use SheerID to verify your Student status. If they’re unable to, we’re afraid you won't be eligible for the Student discount at this time. However, you should be able to request adding your college to that list by reaching out to the good folks over at SheerID once more.

Let us know how that goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Exactly, that's the problem, @Katerina. I've had spotify with a discount the whole year and I did not change my uni so I do not understand why it is not listed there. Maybe I'm missing something when I'm looking for it? It should be BIMM London, that's the website for it https://www.bimm.co.uk/

I've requested the addition to the list but that's going to take 30 days to be processed, is there any other quicker way for this?

Hey @Frostydrumma.

Thanks for getting back to us.

There is no other ways to have a university added to the list. So hopefully it won't take as long as 30 days.

SheerID should be able to help you further. They might also be able to tell you why your university is not listed anymore.

Good luck! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts