Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't pay subscription to premium students

Solved!

Can't pay subscription to premium students

Hello community, I'm trying to pay for the premium subscription discounted for students, but after I try to pay it tells me that I already tried a discounted version for premium once so I'm not eligible. I suppose it's for the first 3 months of subscription that I payed a discount price at the very beginning. Is there a way to have the discount anyway? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

Sorry for any confusion. You don't need to subscribe again. In the next payment date after the 3 months offer ends you'll be charged the student rate.

However, if you cancelled your subscription after the 3 months offer you won't be able to apply for the student discount until the first year ends.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask any other questions!
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello @Devio!

Once you subscribe for the 3 months of Premium student offer, you don't have to apply for the student discount again. In your next payment date, you should be charged the Premium for Students rate instead of the standard one 🙂

Hope this helps clear things up and let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star

It actually doesn't allow me to pay at all.. 

Marked as solution

Hello!

Sorry for any confusion. You don't need to subscribe again. In the next payment date after the 3 months offer ends you'll be charged the student rate.

However, if you cancelled your subscription after the 3 months offer you won't be able to apply for the student discount until the first year ends.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask any other questions!
Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts