Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't resub, (Philippines) Gcash Amex payment keeps failing

Solved!

Can't resub, (Philippines) Gcash Amex payment keeps failing

So I'm having trouble resubbing on Spotify for Students using the same GCASH account I used before.

I only use my Gcash for Spotify, and because of the ongoing quarantine in my country, I was not able to add money on my Gcash account and had to cancel my subscription for a month.

Now that I managed to add money on my Gcash, I was met with "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get help

My account got more than enough balance needed for my monthly subscription.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @reiin,

Thanks for reaching out.

We'd recommend that you try activating a subscription once more, this time using an incognito window or a different device altogether. Sometimes data stored in your browser can cause such issues and this is an easy way to avoid it. 

It's also a good idea to check if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information.

If the errors still comes up, we'd recommend reaching out to the payment provider. They'll happily take a closer look at why the transaction might be failing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I have the same problem. If you came up with a solution, can you tell me? I am so frustrated because my family members are also waiting for me to pay. Thanks!

Marked as solution

Hey @reiin,

Thanks for reaching out.

We'd recommend that you try activating a subscription once more, this time using an incognito window or a different device altogether. Sometimes data stored in your browser can cause such issues and this is an easy way to avoid it. 

It's also a good idea to check if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information.

If the errors still comes up, we'd recommend reaching out to the payment provider. They'll happily take a closer look at why the transaction might be failing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts