Premium Student

Country

Philippines

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 14.2 and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi! I submitted my document (class schedule) last night to be able to get premium for student and I got approved within minutes and paid the discounted price right away thru Gcash and also got premium on my app, but after like an hour I received a message from gcash that my spotify got unlinked from Gcash, I also received an email saying "You've cancelled your Spotify subscription which will end on 2022-08-21 (which is next month)" but when I check my account on the website it says "Your student discount is valid until 7/20/2023. We will send you an email when it's time to confirm that you're still a student." and upon checking my spotify app again on my phone, it was still on premium student. however, on my laptop, it's not and on the upper right of the screen it has a button to "upgrade". I want to know why it's like that?

1 Reply

Hey @idkcorrs ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

As you already mentioned, your Premium plan is going to end next month. You'll be able to use Premium until then, but you're likely logged into the wrong account on your laptop if you're able to use Premium features on your phone, so I recommend making sure you log into the right account 🙂

Let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts