Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant register for a Student Spotify account

Cant register for a Student Spotify account

My Question:

I cant register for a Student spotify account. When i put in my email It immediately forwards me to a page that shows - "404s and heartbreaks

We couldn’t find the page you were looking for. Maybe our FAQ or Community can help?"

I dont know what is happening i tried three times.. can you please help me?

P.S I am currently a bachelor student in the Netherlands, I can find my university, but the problem is that i can't put into my phone number as my country- Bulgaria is not an option. Can i also register if I have only a Bulgarian phone number?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Currently in Bulgaria, but studying in the Netherlands

Device

iPhone 11 XR

Operating System

IOS 14

1 Reply

Hey there @NikolSimeonova

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

The student discount is currently not available in Bulgaria and this might be the reason why you're seeing the error message. 

However, once you're back to the Netherlands you'll be able to activate the discount since it's available in that country. Keep in mind the country provided in your account settings must be matching your current country of residence. If you need any help with adjusting your country settings, check out this help article.      

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.  

Suggested posts