Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change Premium Plans

Change Premium Plans

I recently realized that I had been in the Family Premium Plan all by myself, so I wanted to change from that plan to the Student Premium Plan. The problem is, I've already been verified but the plan itself didn't change at the end of the month. It says that I still have to pay $14.99 + tax on 2/22/21 even though my account is already verified. My question is, what do I have to do to enter the Student Premium Plan as soon as possible? Do I have to cancel Premium completely and then enter the Student Premium Plan? Please help.

5 Replies

Hey there @AntonioSeb,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

Can you confirm if you started a Premium plan here after you got verified?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Before the Family Premium Plan's next payment was due my account got verified so I thought that by the end of the month the plan would change, but it didn't. 

Hey again @AntonioSeb,

Thank you for your reply.

You need to start a new subscription with Premium Student do activate it. You can do it here 🙂

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

This is as far as it lets me go. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 11.54.29 AM.png

Hi @AntonioSeb

Thanks for getting back to us. 

In this case, we'd recommend cancelling your current subscription following these steps. Then, you can subscribe to Premium Student and you should be able to see the change on your next billing date. 

If you're still having issues with this, you can reach out to our Support team here. They'll be able to assist you further and check your account to see what might be causing issues. 

We'll be right here if anything else comes up.

Have a good one!

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts