Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Compré Spotfy para universitarios y no se actualizó a premium

Compré Spotfy para universitarios y no se actualizó a premium

El 18 de marzo realicé la compra de Spotify premium con descuentos para universitarios, recibí un correo diciendo que la verificación de SheerID fue realizada con éxito, se descontó el valor en mi tarjeta, pero aún siendo 3 de mayo la cuenta no se ha actualizado, sigue siendo gratis. 

Realicé todos los consejos que dan en la página y no funciona nada. Envié un formulario y la respuesta al correo fue muy generalizada sin entregar una solución real a mi problema.

1 Reply

Hey @BDOF, welcome to the community!

Right now, the community is supported in English. I hope you don't mind me replying like this.

Just to confirm, did you click the "Complete purchase" button from the email you received? This is the last step to add the student discount to your account.

If you were charged before completing this steps, the payment should show as pending on your bank statement. This just means that the money was put on hold but will go back to your bank account soon.

To cover all bases, I also suggest checking if you have other Spotify accounts. You could've added the discount to the wrong account. To check for other accounts, you can follow these steps.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts