Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HULU AND SHOWTIME NOT ACTIVATED PROPERLY

HULU AND SHOWTIME NOT ACTIVATED PROPERLY

Plan

Student Premium

Country

US

Devices - tried all, none are working

iPhone, Macbook Air, Dell laptop, Roku 

My Question or Issue

My Student Premium Spotify account shows HULU and Showtime as active but neither platform has an active account for me. They have both verified the issue is on Spotify's side and recommended having Spotify reset my activation, which I have requested several times but Spotify has not responded/done that. I have followed every troubleshooting link and process offered and have spent countless hours on the phone, in messaging/chats and via email trying to get this resolved. I have spoken with supervisors at Hulu and Showtime -- they repeatedly say Spotify needs to fix this but there is no phone number to call for Spotify and every time I have sent Spotify a message, I receive a canned reply that does NOT address or apply to the issue at all. Is there any human being working at Spotify? This is been going on for more than 6 months. The only thing Spotify seems to have working properly is the auto-billing. However I've been paying for services I am not receiving and am BEYOND FRUSTRATED.

1 Reply

Hey @_rachcohen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We understand where you’re coming from, but we're afraid there's nothing we can do from our end. In the Community, we don’t have access to users' personal accounts or subscriptions to check what is going on with your plan.

We’d recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team again through any of these channels. They can take a look at the case to help you further or escalate it if necessary.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts