Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hola tenía el plan estudiante y me hicieron el cobro individual premium

Hola tenía el plan estudiante y me hicieron el cobro individual premium

Solicito puedan ayudarme a hacer el reembolso correspondiente ya que tenía el plan estudiante y me hicieron el cobro individual premium
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

Based on what you're describing it's possible that you didn't verified your student discount with SheerID and activated the discounted subscription itself. Keep in mind that you need to verify that you're still Student every year in order to keep your Student discount. We send out an email when a user's discount is expiring one month before it does. In this email it's stated that if you don't reverify, your subscription will be converted to Premium Individual - hence you'll be charged the price for Individual. 

We suggest checking your inbox and Spam folders to see if you've received it. It's also a good idea to check if the email on your Spotify account is correct. If you can't find it, we recommend reaching out to SheerID here. Their customer support team will happily help out with the whole verification process, as they are the ones in charge of it and we don't have access to their systems. They should be able to can send you a new link allowing you to get the student discount.

For more information on how Premium Student works - take a look at this support site article. 

When it comes to compensation, you can check our refund policy page for information on potential refunds.

Hope this clear things up. 

Cheers! 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts