Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu not linking with Spotify Premium for Students anymore.

Hulu not linking with Spotify Premium for Students anymore.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Yesterday, I got logged out of Hulu and when I tried to log back in, Hulu took me to its main page. I could not link my Spotify premium for students account to the Hulu account anymore. On my Spotify, when I go on my services, and look at Hulu, it says "start watching" and when I click on that it takes me to the main page of Hulu. I do not know what to do to link my account back with my Spotify account. Before yesterday, my Hulu account worked perfectly. I do no know what went wrong. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 5.08.08 PM.png
3 Replies

Hey there @sparkypants,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

You can try linking your accounts again here, preferably using an incognito or private window in your browser on a desktop device.

If you still have trouble you can try to cancel your subscription and wait until it reverts to free and resubscribe to Premium Student again.

Once you've done that, you should be able to activate your Hulu ad-supported plan with the right Hulu account from Your Services. It'd be a good idea doing that in an incognito/private window as well.

If the above tactics don't work, you can also check out the steps at Hulu's help center or get in touch with their support team to get help with your Hulu account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It still does not work. I will try contacting Hulu's support team for help.

I am having the same issue and I have tried hulu help center and their tips were not helpful. How can I fix this problem?

Suggested posts