Premium

Country

Peru

Device

Samsung Galaxy A30

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I did not receive any email advising that I will pay the regular price or that I had to renew the student plan. It's not fair for me to pay regular price without being warned that this would happen.

3 Replies

Hey @jck505,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for bringing this up with us.

We send out an email when a user's discount is expiring one month before it does. We recommend checking your inbox and Spam folders to see if you've received it.

It's also a good idea to check if the email on your Spotify account is correct.

You can take a look at this page to see what you can do to get a refund and here to see how to renew your discount if you're still eligible.

We hope this info helps!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hi, i have the same issue and i have checked, i did not receive any email 

Hey @shalomgb,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We'd suggest that you check out the link that @Elena mentioned in her reply and try activating the discount from your account page. 

On another note, if you've already been verified by SheerID, you should have received an email with a link for activation. You can also click on the link to activate the offer. Keep in mind that the link from SheerID is valid for 7 days. If you still can't find it or if the link is no longer active, we recommend reaching out to SheerID. Their customer support team will happily help out with the whole verification process, as they are the ones in charge of it and we don't have access to their systems.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts