Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm trying to subscribe to the student premium but it's not going.

I'm trying to subscribe to the student premium but it's not going.

I'm trying to subscribe to the university premium, but when I click on the option, the following message appears: Something's gone wrong. Refresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again.
2 Replies

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. 

If you haven't already, here are a couple of things you can try out to fix this:

• Use an incognito / private window. On some devices it's called Secret Mode. You should find this option in your browser's menu.
  • Clear your browser's saved cache and data and try again.
  • Use a different browser. For example, if you normally use Google Chrome, try subscribing with Microsoft Edge.
  • Use a different device. If you were trying from your computer, you can use from your mobile device instead and vice versa.
  • Try changing your network. If you use Wi-Fi, try switching to mobile data instead or start a hotspot.

Hope something here helps and does the trick for you, reach out if you need more help!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I am trying to use the cheaper student premium plan and it isn't working. I go to the University of Kansas and for some reason there is 2 different versions of the same college name but neither are working. Help?

Suggested posts