Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

Xiaomi mi11i

Operating System

Android

I've been charged as standard premium when I had student premium, and 12 months hasn't past since I got it and I'm still at the university.

3 Replies

Hey @higuete,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

What has most likely happened is that the student discount has expired. It's valid 12 month from the date you activate the discount which could be some time before actually subscribing for the Premium Student plan. When the discount expires, then your subscription switches to Premium Individual automatically. Usually, before the discount expires you should've received a notification email from us. Check your junk/ spam folders as well.

You can re-activate you student discount through this page. You'll need to go through the verification process with SheerID again to prove you're still studying. After that you'll just need to update your payment details for the discount to become active.

Let us know if you need more help with this process.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,

I clicked the link and if I fill in my details I get a screen telling me the following: "You have already redeemed this offer."

What to do now?

Hey @mb83,

Thanks for the update.

If you get this error message, it means, that SheerID has already sent you an email with the link for the Student discount activation. Could you check for the link in your inbox and in the spam/junk folder? If you can't find the link there, you'd have to contact SheerID directly to get a new activation link. You can do that via this page.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts