Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lise Öğrencisi İçin Spotify

Solved!

Lise Öğrencisi İçin Spotify

Merhaba. Lise 3. Sınıf öğrencisiyim, herhangi bir şekilde öğrenciler için olan indirimden yararlanabilir miyim? Örneğin öğrenci belgem ile mail atarsam bana geri dönüş yapabilirler mi ? Beni yönlendirirseniz memnun olurum. Teşekkürler. 

Top Answer
Xenia

Hey there @kirpi81 and @Omeg4,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English 🙂

If you're having difficulties verifying as a student, we'd suggest taking a look at this support article. You can also head here to check which documents SheerID accepts to verify your student status or get in touch with them directly if you have any other questions regarding the verification process.

If you’re in higher education but your college/university isn’t on the verification list, you can request for it to be added here. In case SheerID doesn't accept your school submission, it means that you're currently not eligible for the student discount. 

If it's not possible to get verified, we'd suggest you check our other offers. We want everyone to be able to enjoy the benefits of Spotify Premium - this is why we offer many different plans, as listed here, which suit different living situations. 

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Omeg4 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting! I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English.

Just check if your school or educational institution is accepted by SheerID. If it do, you'll be allowed to get the Student discount. Just get more information on this following article:

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @Omeg4 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting! I hope you don't mind I'm answering in English.

Just check if your school or educational institution is accepted by SheerID. If it do, you'll be allowed to get the Student discount. Just get more information on this following article:

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Kabul edilir. Ögrenci belgenin PDF'ini yolla yeterli.

Merhaba bende lise öğrencisiyim acaba Spotify çalışanlarına mail ile öğrenci belgemi gönderirsem yardımcı olabilirler mi  ? Birde yardım almak için bir mail adresi bulamadım yardımcı olurmusunuz ?

• Hocam, ben mail attım öğrenci belgem ile ancak lise öğrencileri indirimden faydalanamıyor şeklinde bir geri dönüş aldım.

9B9C0D8D-7975-437B-A4F3-87BE36E19539.png

Hey there @kirpi81 and @Omeg4,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English 🙂

If you're having difficulties verifying as a student, we'd suggest taking a look at this support article. You can also head here to check which documents SheerID accepts to verify your student status or get in touch with them directly if you have any other questions regarding the verification process.

If you’re in higher education but your college/university isn’t on the verification list, you can request for it to be added here. In case SheerID doesn't accept your school submission, it means that you're currently not eligible for the student discount. 

If it's not possible to get verified, we'd suggest you check our other offers. We want everyone to be able to enjoy the benefits of Spotify Premium - this is why we offer many different plans, as listed here, which suit different living situations. 

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts