Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My college is not on your list

Solved!

My college is not on your list

I'm studying at the Tech College in Denmark. It is stated on your website that when you go to college you can get a discount. Why is Tech College not part of your discount? Is there another way to get your discount as a student if your college is not on your list?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Fuglsang and welcome to the community! 🙂

Yes, you can request that the school you study at be added. The process to do so is defined below. You can also check out any other questions you might have for the student plan at this support page. 🙂
Good luck!

If your college/university doesn’t appear on the list provided, you can request SheerID to get it added. Just fill in this form and SheerID will email you if it’s accepted to the approved list. 

Note: This process can take a minimum of 30 days. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Fuglsang and welcome to the community! 🙂

Yes, you can request that the school you study at be added. The process to do so is defined below. You can also check out any other questions you might have for the student plan at this support page. 🙂
Good luck!

If your college/university doesn’t appear on the list provided, you can request SheerID to get it added. Just fill in this form and SheerID will email you if it’s accepted to the approved list. 

Note: This process can take a minimum of 30 days. 

Usa is not on the list for countries 

the link to sumbit my college to sheerID that you sent doesn't work.

Hey @ethanparris_

Thanks for posting on the Community about this.

If the link for submitting a school to SheerID isn't working we suggest opening it in private/incognito window. This will let you avoid issues with the browser's cache.

In case you still experience the issue after trying this out, you can contact SheerID directly at customerservice@sheerid.com and explain what's happening on your end.  

Tip: It can take at least 30 days for our verification partner SheerID to get back to you once you've submitted your school for listing.

Hope this helps. Cheers! 

Suggested posts