Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My student status is verified, but then says i'm not eligible for that.

My student status is verified, but then says i'm not eligible for that.

I verified my account as student on sheerID, but when i try to subscribe to the student membership i get this error "Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other ways to get Premium."
2 Replies

Hey @sangub86

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, do you currently have a Premium subscription? If so, we suggest that you cancel it first and wait for your account to revert to the free service. No worries, you won't lose any content, you'll just need to re-download it. Once your account is on the free service, you'll be able to subscribe with the student discount

If that's not the case, would you mind sending us a screenshot of the error message you're getting? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

It says "You're verified as a student until: 3/3/2024
Your student status is verified for a year." but when I click "Get premium for students" it says "Sorry, you are not eligible for that planHere are some other ways to get Premium." with student as an option, and when I click it it takes me in a loop back to the error. I got to Colorado State university.

Suggested posts