NEXT STEP

No free trial with premium for students

No free trial with premium for students

Plan

Premium

Country

italy

My Question or Issue

I've just subscribed to premium for student and it was showing that I'll get 3 free month trial but never receive it. I'm new to spotify'world, somethimes I used it the free version on line but that's it. I even checked the emails, nothing there that shows that i used the free trial before. So what can I do?

7 Replies

Hey @gingerchopi, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you also let me know if you've used your payment method on any of Spotify's services, even to pay for someone else's card?

Also what happens when you try to get this trial?

Keep me posted.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm not sure what others Spotify's services are but I don't think I used it. And it's the firt time that i'd use this method of payment.

For the subscription, after my student status was certificated (requested the day before) I activated the student plan for my account. My profile is connect to facebook, I don't know if this is relevant.

Hey @gingerchopi,

Thanks for the info! I'd also like to take a look at your Receipts page. Can you send me a screenshot of your Receipts page (make sure to hide sensitive information when posting to the Community)? 

Looking out for your reply! 

Billy-JSpotify Star

sure, no problem!

thanks for you help

spotty1.png
spotty2.png

Hey @gingerchopi,

Thanks for sticking with me and for providing me that screenshot. I wanted to see if there was a receipt there for $0.00 and there isn't - which means you didn't get a free month.

If you're sure you haven't used the payment method for any of Spotify's services (including paying for

someone else's subscription in the past or use Premium at all using that account - even if it's just the Individual Premium), then for this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thanks again for your help!

Hey @gingerchopi,

You're most welcome! If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts