Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No me puedo suscribir a spotify para estudiantes, pero ya estoy verificado

Solved!

No me puedo suscribir a spotify para estudiantes, pero ya estoy verificado

Realicé el proceso de verificación de que soy un estudiante para acceder a la oferta de spotify premium para estudiantes, me mandaron el correo con la verificación de mi cuenta como estudiante pero al ingresar el pago me dice que no puedo seleccionar el plan de estudiantes

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hola  a todos. 

Me pasaba lo mismo. Yo solucioné el problema encontrando el correo de la verificación que ya me habían enviado y siguiendo el enlace. Por allí pude cambiar mi suscripción. 

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to post here in the Community. Let's investigate this further! We hope that you don't mind us replying in English.

Can you let us know if you clicked the link that was provided in the verification mail?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hola, estoy igual, como lo solucionaste?:(

Hey @Stephanie2000 ,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Could you elaborate more on what exactly is happening when you try to activate the Student subscription through the link you've received from SheerID?

You can post screenshots of the error messages, if you get any. We can then prepare an explanation and help you further.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Me pasó lo mismo, como lo solucionaron?

Hey there @Cotesaita,

Thanks for your reply here.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

Just to confirm, have you already verified your student status? If yes, you should have received a confirmation email from SheerID. The last step is to activate the discount on your Spotify account.  You should be able to apply for the discount on your account by clicking the link on that verification email from SheerID and follow the steps.

Activating the discount from the confirmation SheerID message also means registering a payment method in your account so the student discount will be activated. If you're already on a Premium plan, you'll need to add your payment method again during the activation process. You'll not receive additional charges for the change of plan. 

If you receive an error message when trying to apply the discount on your account, would you mind sending us a screenshot of the error? That way, we can visualize better what's happening on your side. Be aware this is a public space, so please don't share any personal info in the screenshot you'll send us.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator

Hi, I have this problem too, I realized tus procesos but i received the message: I exceed verificación limit, I need my student account 

Hey @31tds6cxkg7ql4w5pox5,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Have you used the Student Discount for 4 years already? Can you also send a screenshot of the error message you're receiving?

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Marked as solution

Hola  a todos. 

Me pasaba lo mismo. Yo solucioné el problema encontrando el correo de la verificación que ya me habían enviado y siguiendo el enlace. Por allí pude cambiar mi suscripción. 

Hey @sebsierraber,

Thanks for sharing your solution with the rest of our users. This is what keeps this Community going.

Cheers and have a nice day!

DianModerator

Me pasa igual y no se quien me pueda ayudar

Hey @melannyadame,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation. Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

If it's the first time you're applying for the discount, you can start the process by following the steps mentioned in this article. Keep in mind that if you're a Family or Duo plan owner, you'll need to cancel the subscription first and wait until your account goes back to free in order to apply.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

OscarDCModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Me pasa lo mismo, trato de pagar y me sale un mensaje que dice:

Al parecer, ya aprovechaste el periodo de prueba de Premium antes. Por eso, no eres elegible para esta oferta. Pero no te preocupes, igual puedes obtener Premium para Estudiantes.

Hey there @victorjwwrf,

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community. Hope you don't mind a reply in English as it's the official language of the Community. 

Could you try again here? It's also worth trying from an incognito window and a different device to see if that makes the difference. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I have received the same message and I don't know what to do 😞

Suggested posts