Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pone que ya he usado la oferta

Pone que ya he usado la oferta

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

ESPAÑA

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) 

My Question or Issue

Hola! Cuando voy a renovar el plan de estudiantes me pone que ya he usado esa oferta. Actualmente sigo siendo estudiante en la Universidad Europea de Valencia y me gustaría tenerlo, no sé que tengo que hacer.

Gracias.

3 Replies

Hey @lauraherrero26,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

It's a good idea to open an incognito window on your PC and then to click here and try again subscribing to Premium for Students. Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues.

If you've already been verified by SheerID, you should have received an email with a link for activation. You can click on the link to active the offer.

Tip: The link from SheerID is valid for 7 days. If it's no longer active we'd suggest you directly contact SheerID. Their team can send you a new link allowing you to get the student discount.

If you still get an error message, you can send us a screenshot of it. We'll investigate this further.

Keep us in the loop! We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, I have the same issue and the solution didn`t work for me 😕

When I try to suscribe with the student offer it says "Ya has utilizado esta oferta" "You have already used this offer" (I tried to upload a screenshot but I cant do that here)

Hey @kik3boquete

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out here.

Getting this message can mean 3 things : 

• Your SheerID activation link has expired  - After completing your verification via SheerID you should have received a confirmation email. Go ahead and check your Inbox and Spam folders. You should be able to apply the discount on your account by clicking the link in that email. Keep in mind this link is only active for 7 days.
  • Your verification status at SheerID is pending -  Get in touch with SheerID so that they can check your status again and if it's possible to re-verify your student credentials.
  • You’re trying to renew your student discount, while your existing discount is still active  - Make sure you check this also, go to your account page and see If you've redeemed the offer.

For more further info check also this FAQ.

If that doesn't solve the issue, feel free to take a look at here as well. There are some other steps that you can try.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts