Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Student under 18

Solved!

Premium for Student under 18

Hi,

I know that this has been posted before, but I am under 18 and am concurrently enrolled in a college. Unlike other posts, my student verification was successful even though I am not yet 18. I entered my birthdate correctly, but I am wondering if this would be breaking any terms or rules to sign up when I'm not 18. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @ledbylight,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Even though the legal age required to create a Spotify account varies between different countries, you should be good if SheerID has verified that you're enrolled in a higher education institution ๐Ÿ™‚

You can check the Terms and Conditions of use for more info in your specific region. In point 1 Introduction you should be able to see the minimum age required to make a Spotify account.

Hope you find this info helpful.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @ledbylight,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Even though the legal age required to create a Spotify account varies between different countries, you should be good if SheerID has verified that you're enrolled in a higher education institution ๐Ÿ™‚

You can check the Terms and Conditions of use for more info in your specific region. In point 1 Introduction you should be able to see the minimum age required to make a Spotify account.

Hope you find this info helpful.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you!! My sign up was successful-I appreciate your help and input!!

Suggested posts