Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Students in Italy

Premium for Students in Italy

Hi, I am 18 years old and I am enrolled in the 5th year of secondary school (Liceo Scientifico).

it is not clear to me if I my institute is eligible for the “for Students” plan or not. Is the plan valid only for Universities?

thanks.

Alessandro

3 Replies

Hi @Saporugby,

There is not a specific external list on which institutes are available, however would I would recommend is to just try and sign up, and see if your institute comes up eligible when filling in the information.

https://www.spotify.com/us/student/ 

If not, I would have a look at the Universities you are looking to apply to and see if they come up - and if they do, that is something to look forward to!

Hope this helps! Let me know how you go. 😄

Regards,
BK

If this information solved your issue, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button, so others can help answer similar questions!

If you appreciate my help, please feel free to give me a like!

Good morning BellaKitty & thanks for your reply 

unfortunately my Institute (Liceo Scientifico Lorenzo Respighi) is not valid, although there are other Insitutes of the same type which are valid.

Next year I will apply at Politecnico di Milano, which is valid, but of course that cannot help me right now.

Do you have suggestions? I tried to make the request to certify my Liceo but it is not clear to me if this request is being processed or not.

Have a nice day, thanks.

Alessandro. 

Hi @Saporugby ,

Thanks for getting back. 

If you don’t see your university/college listed during sign up, this means it’s currently not supported. 

However, you can always reach out to our verification partner SheerID and request your school to be added here.   

Tip: It can take at least 30 days for SheerID to get back to you.

Hope this helps! 

Regards,

BK

If this information solved your issue, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button, so others can help answer similar questions!

If you appreciate my help, please feel free to give me a like!

Suggested posts