Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Students verification

Solved!

Premium for Students verification

I am trying to renew my subscription for premium for students but whenever I submit my student verification in SheerID the page always says "Please enter an eligible school" and there are no list of schools under the name of college/university drop down. I've been using premium for students for almost 2 years now and I received an email that I can already extend my plan until my subscription expires on August 10.

spotify.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @angellybheans,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

First up, could you try clearing your cookies and cache, and using an incognito/private browser window to fill out the SheerID Spotify Student verification form?

If you're still having trouble, could you try filling out the verification form using another device?

Let me know how it goes — I'll be here in case you need any further help 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @angellybheans,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

First up, could you try clearing your cookies and cache, and using an incognito/private browser window to fill out the SheerID Spotify Student verification form?

If you're still having trouble, could you try filling out the verification form using another device?

Let me know how it goes — I'll be here in case you need any further help 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

Already tried all of that. Anyway the sheerID is already working. Thank you for your response. 🙂

Hey @angellybheans,

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out! If you need a hand with anything else, just give me a shout 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

These solutions do not work. This is an issue with Spotify's drop down menu. Please fix this at your end.

Hey @GabriellaTee,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We're sorry to hear that the marked solution didn't work for you. Could you also give it a go with another internet connection and another device if you have that option? Keep in mind that the verification for the Student discount is performed by our partner SheerID. You can submit a request to get verified here.

If that doesn't fix things, could you send us a screenshot of what you see at your end? Just be sure to hide any private/ sensitive info.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

i was verified but whenever i try to look for the payment methods it gives me the price of not discounted one

Hey @olesheet,

Thanks for posting on the Community and welcome. 

If you're already verified, we recommend that you check if the discount is already active. To do so, just head to your inbox and look for an email with the confirmation of it. When you get there, select the option "Complete purchase" or "Get discount" and follow the steps to activate it (if necessary). Once you do this, the discount will be reflected in your next payments. 

Additionally, you can check your current plan by logging in here.

Let us know if you have additional questions. 

AndresMModerator
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Suggested posts