Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with the students promo

Solved!

Problems with the students promo

Hello to everyone, i paid for the student promotion, but not being my university on the list, i asked for it to be added, but in the meantime I was charged $ 4.99 but i did not have the premium features. Can someone help me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No matter if student verification was successful or failed, a temporary charge goes through. These are only temporary charges on your credit card and they should disappear in a few days. The only charge that you actually have to pay for is if you were successfully verified for the student discount.

If you're having trouble signing up for the student discount, you can submit for manual verification (as a head's up, this can take up to 12 hours to process). For more info, check out Spotify Support and SheerID Support. If your school is not listed, you can submit this feedback form to SheerID.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

No matter if student verification was successful or failed, a temporary charge goes through. These are only temporary charges on your credit card and they should disappear in a few days. The only charge that you actually have to pay for is if you were successfully verified for the student discount.

If you're having trouble signing up for the student discount, you can submit for manual verification (as a head's up, this can take up to 12 hours to process). For more info, check out Spotify Support and SheerID Support. If your school is not listed, you can submit this feedback form to SheerID.

I have same problem, they insant took money for it, but i couldnt register cuz my College/school isn't on the list...

Hey @Kasperktk

If your school is not listed, you can submit this feedback form to SheerID.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I already did but i dont Think it Will Get on the list because its not so Big but its still a College/University..

I already did but i dont Think it Will Get on the list because its not so Big but its still a College/University..

Hello @Kasperktk,

The money that was taken from your account is tempoeary, and still be put back into your account soon.

So you have not been charged for premium.

Suggested posts