Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SheerID said I "redeemed my offer" but I did not

SheerID said I "redeemed my offer" but I did not

1. Country: France

Device: Samsung S20

Hello,
I wanted to subscribe to Spotify Premium for Students. So I verified my school through SheerID; I only communicated my surname, first name, email, name of university and telephone number. After certifying my identity with my student number and my college password, I arrived on a page which said: "Verification complete". The page displayed only this sentence and was completely blank; I could neither go forward nor go back. So I closed the page.

Now when I try to subscribe to Spotify Premium for Student and re-fill in my last name, first name, email, university name and phone number, I am told "You have already redeemed this offer". However, I never communicated my bank details or even sent my school certificate. I also haven't received any sms confirming anything regarding the subscription. So I'm still on Spotify Free.

Could you tell me if I can still redeem the student subscription? and if yes, how? Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

Hey there @Niya235!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out to us.

After completeing your verification via SheerID you should have received a confirmation email. Could you check your Inbox and Spam folders? You should be able to apply the discount on your account by clicking the link in that email.

If that doesn't solve the issue, feel free to take a look at this Spotify Answer that has some other steps that you can try.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts