Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify PLEASE HELP.

Spotify PLEASE HELP.

PLEASE HELP. I had a student account for a year and then noticed that I was being charged $9.99 for a month. As a result, I cancled my premium account and once the month was over I tried to renew the student premium but it says it can not verify my student credentials. I do not understand how spotify does not have an easier way of dealing with issues. They should have a contact number for problems. 

4 Replies

Does anyone have any suggestions how to contact soptify so they can help me with this issue? 

Hi @ciaramarie101, thanks for writing!

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you so much for your help. I contacted Spotify through their facebook messanger and we are currently trying to solve the issue

Excellent! I'm glad I could help a little 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts