Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Student Not letting me Confirm Details

Spotify Premium Student Not letting me Confirm Details

When I try to Sign up for the Student discount, all it is asking for is my Name, school, and Date of Birth. When I put all of the information in, it says that it cannot verify that I am a student and I have tried multiple times and went on the FAQ to see if there was any solutions but I have not found one yet.

Top Answer
Elena

Hi there @RamenGuy,

Thank you for reaching out on the Community.

We'd recommend starting off by giving this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, we suggest that you contact Sheer-ID here. They should be able to give you more info on your verification status as that part of the process is ran by them

Keep us posted.

Take care!

4 Replies

Hey @RamenGuy ,

Have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there @RamenGuy,

Thank you for reaching out on the Community.

We'd recommend starting off by giving this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, we suggest that you contact Sheer-ID here. They should be able to give you more info on your verification status as that part of the process is ran by them

Keep us posted.

Take care!

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello! I have the same problem since few days. I tried also from my cellphone and from the computer with incognito and clearing cache. I don't know how to proceed. Any suggestions would help!

Hey there @chairain!

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about this.

Good troubleshooting steps so far, could you let us know if you've given it a shot on a different network? If you're using a VPN, we'd also recommend turning it off as it might cause trouble.

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts