Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Student Discount and Payment Failure (Turkey) - Öğrenci İndirim Premium ve Ödeme Sorunu

Spotify Student Discount and Payment Failure (Turkey) - Öğrenci İndirim Premium ve Ödeme Sorunu

I don't know if the problem is because I'm from Turkey, though I've seen and know people from Turkey that have student premium accounts, but for some reason my verification failed. In the e-mail, it says that "we couldn't identify your school as an official school. Istanbul Universitesi is the first and biggest university in Turkey. And I was charged with the discount despite the failure, either give me my discount or my money back, promptly.

Sorun Türkiye'de olmamdan kaynaklı mı bilmiyorum, gerçi Türkiye'de olup öğrenci indiriminden yararlanan pek çok insan gördüm ve biliyorum, ama nedenini anlayamadığım bir şekilde benim doğrulamam başarısız oldu. E-mail'de "Ne yazık ki SheerID resmen tanınan bir yüksekokul veya üniversiteye kayıtlı olduğunu doğrulayamadı." deniyor. İstanbul Üniversitesi, Türkiye'de ilk ve en köklü üniversitelerden biri. Ve doğrulamamasına rağmen yine de öğrenci premium hesabı için para çekildi kartımdan, ya üyelik hakkımın ya da paramın geri verilmesini talep ediyorum, hem de acilen!

1 Reply

Hey @cagla1, welcome to the Community!

Are you able to see the status of the charge? If the payment showS as pending, it means it didn't go through. If that's the case, the funds should get back to you soon. For now, you can try signing up for the discount again using an incognito window to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts