Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify charged me full price while I am still a student.

Spotify charged me full price while I am still a student.

I have been a student using spotify since last march and I do not graduate until May 2018. For some reason spotify decided to charge me full price and ask me to resubscribe as a student. I am very confused by how they determine when I needed to resubscribe as I have not been using spotify for a year yet, it has been way longer than just one semester, it has been over 6 months since I have been using spotify, and my current semester is still ongoing. I resubsribed and previously I have been using the spotify + hulu deal and now I cannot access hulu until a month from today. I would like to be able to access hulu today because of the fact that I am still a student and have been a student this whole time. Along with, their obviously inadequate way of informing people that it is time to resubscribe, that is just a way for them to get more money and screw with people. Not a very good business model in my opinion.

1 Reply

Same thing happened to me and I am no longer able to access Hulu. I keep getting error responses when I try to relink the account to watch Hulu. I also got charged full price for  December even though I'm a student and wont be graduating until 2019. I got an email months ago asking me to verify I was a student so I'm not sure why I got charged full price this month.

Suggested posts