Free/Premium

Country

Italy

Device

xiaomi redmi 5

Operating System 
android

My Question or Issue :

is that I activated and verificated spotify premium for student for the 2nd time last month. Now i got problem to use it because everytime I select "plan for student" it redirect me to form page that I fill but in the end it says "you have already reedemed this offer" and I can only go back to the previous page. Already tried to logout to all device and to do the operation in "incognito mode". What to do? thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @JWinni!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out to us.

You can start off by checking your inbox to see if you've received a confirmation email from SheerID. You should be able to apply the discount on your account by clicking the link in that email.

If that doesn't solve the issue, feel free to take a look at this Spotify Answer that has some other steps that you can try.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @JWinni!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out to us.

You can start off by checking your inbox to see if you've received a confirmation email from SheerID. You should be able to apply the discount on your account by clicking the link in that email.

If that doesn't solve the issue, feel free to take a look at this Spotify Answer that has some other steps that you can try.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts