Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount Austria

Solved!

Student Discount Austria

Will Spotify introduce a special student price for Spotify Premium in Austria (like it is in UK)?

47 Replies

I'm using Spotify for a long time, and it's really great, but the students discount system via Unidays really don't work.
I mean smaller companies already offer student discounts also for students from Austria (because it's not a big technical issue), but Unidays seems not to want to expand in smaller countries like Austria.

Please Spotify contact Unidays to make them speeding up adding Austrian universities to their verification process, because otherwise it will need decades ...

It`s MID 2016 and we still haven't heard one word about the student discount in austria! This is getting ridiculous!

Folks will sooner graduate from high school AND get a master degree than spotify offering a discount for students in austria! I mean c'mon! 

Come on spotify, it's been 3 years now...this is a joke! I feel seriously fooled, you never see me as customer again!

Please add Austria as a supported Country.

Yes, please add Austria!

Can we get a response from the Support? 

Kind of a joke that the original request was posted exactly 4 years ago and still no news as to when you´ll introduce this to Austrian student.

The irony is that most people who were students in 2012 have by now graduated 😞

Pfui Gacki.

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

Well, as long as there is no student discount in Austria, while other countries like Germany or even Ireland do have the discount, they will not see a single cent from me.

BUMP!

Sad story Spotify...

Bump!

When will the student discount option be available in Austria? looks like hard work for you

nobody is working there

//Update:

Unidays is now available in Austria, but unfortunately Spotify doesn't offer the Students Discount in Austria ...

Can we get an update on this? Will the student discount ever be available in austria or not?

By the time this happens I’m probably not going to be a student any more.

Same for me. 1 costumer less.

Suggested posts