Student account

Solved!

Student account

Plan

Premium/Student

Country

Poland

Device

Hello, my student/premium account has been deactivated since June. I'm student till September. What is going on there? I have to pay normal price since June.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @mgcmarcel and welcome to the Community! 🙂
Student subscriptions are valid for a 12 month period from the date of signup. This verifcation has to be renewed yearly. My first suggestion would be to see if you received an email from Spotify back in May/June with renewal details - otherwise your account does revert to regular Premium.
You can also read more on the student plan at this FAQ page.

Hope this helps and have an awesome day! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @mgcmarcel and welcome to the Community! 🙂
Student subscriptions are valid for a 12 month period from the date of signup. This verifcation has to be renewed yearly. My first suggestion would be to see if you received an email from Spotify back in May/June with renewal details - otherwise your account does revert to regular Premium.
You can also read more on the student plan at this FAQ page.

Hope this helps and have an awesome day! 🙂

Jumping on this thread, I'm also a student and I looked in my mail to find that email about verifying that I'm a student because I was charged for a non-student premium account starting in May but I couldn't find it. Is there anyway that I can be reimbursed for the $ that was charged as a non-student premium member because I am still a student?

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to the Spotify Community.

If you are still a student, you should contact Spotify Support Here where they will be able to help you with the reimbursement, if applicable.

If need help verifying that you are a student, check out the Premium for Students guide Here

Hope this helps and sorry for you trouble.

Suggested posts