Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student trial is not working even though I am verified as a student.

Student trial is not working even though I am verified as a student.

For the upcoming month Spotify aoutonoumously switched to the normal premium trial for 9.99€. I never chose this trial. I‘m indeed verified as a student, I tried to refresh my status, but on the website it always says that I’m already signed in as a student. I don’t know what to do. Now I have to pay the 9.99€ instead of 4.99€.
1 Reply

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If you got charged full price, that means your previous verification has expired. What's the exact error you get when trying to verify again? Is it "You have already redeemed this offer"? If so, this most likely means that you tried the verification once and didn't complete the process properly. First, search your mailbox for the new confirmation email from SheerID. If you find it, follow the link in there to link it to your account and update your subscription, thus completing the verification. If you can't find any new email, even in your Junk/Spam folder, then reach out to SheerID and ask them to send it again. If necessary, they will help you complete the verification one more time.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts