Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Studenten korting werkt niet

Studenten korting werkt niet

Ik heb dus voordat ik een premium account nam een proefmaand genomen. Gelijk na het aansluiten van deze proefmaand heb ik de studenten korting gereld (email terug gekregen dat akkoord is gegaan en dat alles goed is) vevolgens werkt de studenten korting nu dus niet. Help? 

7 Replies

Hey @Roomijss, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Dutch, you can reach out to us via email.

Can you give us a bit more info on what's going on? If you signed up for the discount after signing up to the trial, your discount should kick in when the trial expires.

Let us know if that helps.

@SergioDavid wrote:

Hey @Roomijss, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Dutch, you can reach out to us via email.

Can you give us a bit more info on what's going on? If you signed up for the discount after signing up to the trial, your discount should kick in when the trial expires.

Let us know if that helps.

Well as I said in Dutch, I first took the trial for a month and right after getting the trial I arranged the discount. I also got the email that said that everyting is ok and good to go for the student discount. So last week my trial ended and I got charged without the student discount.

So no this did not help because I don’t know what to do know. I tried to get the student discount again but it said that I already have a student discount... 

Hey @Roomijss.

Could you check your payment page and see how much you paid this month? There is a possibility that you have two accounts. One on the Student Discount (which explains why you get an error that the discount is already active) and one regular Premium subscription you activated through the Free Trial (which explains why you paid the full price)

You can check out these steps. If there is a second account you will find it and you can cancel the regular subscription.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

No I only have one account because I pay only once a month. This month I was charged 10 again instead of 5. I still don’t know what to do. 

Hey there @Roomijss,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Just to confirm, are you trying to sign for the student discount from here when you see that error message? 

If so, could you give it another try in an incognito or private window in your browser and see how it goes?

If you still get the same error message, you can take a look here on why you can't verify your student status.

Let us know how that goes!

/K

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey, I have a problem that I cannot verify that I am a student anymore. When I first activated Spotify student premium it worked fine, but now more than 12 months have passed and I want to verify that I am a student again but it doesn't work. When I try to verify it says that it did not work. I am still a student and even when connected to the WiFi of the university it does not work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi there @Avea,

Thanks for the post.

Do you get any type of error message when you try to activate your student discount? 

You can check this FAQ as well.

We'll do our best to help out 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts