Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to Complete Student registration to get Spotify Premium, Hulu and Showtime

Unable to Complete Student registration to get Spotify Premium, Hulu and Showtime

Plan

Premium

Country

USA 

Device

i phone 8, mac book pro 

Operating System

iOS 10, Android Oreo.

My Question or Issue

I signed up for spotify with my college  student email to get the hulu, showtime and spotify bundle. Spotify confirmed my email address and my account but when I try to finish the registration process it sends me back to the student page and asks me to click on the "get started" tab. After I click it again it asks me to re-enter  my Name, College and DOB after I do that and click verify, it sends me back to the "get started" page. I am trying to get to order Spotify Premium

https://www.spotify.com/us/student/

I have tried to register many times on my macbook pro, my iphone 8 and also on my android galaxy tab but they all do the same thing.

2 Replies

Hey there !

You're one e mail away from help !

Contact Spotify through their support mail and it'll get fixed withing minutes.

Support@spotify.com

Hope i helped

Hey @dochuxtable23.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out on the Community 🙂

It turns out that this is an issue which we are aware of, and which should be fixed now. Could you try again and see if it works?

If not, then here are a few other things you can try:

• reopen the page in an incognito window or a different browser
  • sign up for the regular student discount and then add Showtime and Hulu afterwards from your account page

If you're still having trouble, let us know and we'll be happy to help you out further!

Suggested posts