Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to see any school under the dropdown

Unable to see any school under the dropdown

I am trying to subscribe to premium for student subscription plan but in the SheerID  under the name of college/university dropdown, I am not able to see ANY schools at all. Please advise what I can do? It seems like changing country doesn't help with the options in the dropdown list either. I can't see any schools whatsoever.

9 Replies

Likewise. I've tried it on my laptop on chrome, my phone, and even on incognito. It's not showing any schools for me

Hey there @MiccoC and @kennychuen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'd gladly take a look into this and help you out.

Can you try opening this link while using another network. If the issue still persists, send us a screenshot of what you see. We will investigate further.

If you have questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Stay safe!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Still unable to see any schools for the dropdown list even by clicking onto that link that you have provided. 

I had the same problem. It helped me to choose the country of the list, even as it was already the correct one. After that, some schools appeared in the list, while before, nothing was loaded.

I still get the same error. I'm from the Philippines and I'd like to get the student plan. But upon pressing the drop-down arrow, nothing showed up. This is so frustrating. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!  

If you're still experiencing this and cant select a school using an incognito browser and the link that @Elena provided, it could be the case of this Ongoing Issue.  

You can +VOTE and subscribe to it, if you haven't already. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Keep well! 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I had a similar problem. I always listen to music while studying, it motivates me a lot. I also like to do homework to music, I use essay writing service nursing  to write essays and dissertations faster and do laboratory work, I recommend it to other students, it makes learning very easy

I'm sorry you're having trouble finding schools. We've put together a list of schools in your area, with the most recent data available. I would like to read topcv review now. If you want to narrow the search down further, there's also an option to search using age ranges or by grade level.

Hi there everybody! I've a short while ago started studying at at one time of the nursing school and faced the matter of writing essays and nursing homework  needed for this major. Therefore, I tried looking for some help but no one I know couldn't help. Then I mistakenly found this interesting resource where expert writers not only helped me to art a stellar report, but also gave me lots of tips on how to create those essays etc .. As a result, I surely could submit a top-notch text and make an impression on everyone!

Suggested posts